Building on the success of the Campaign in the last few years, Qatar Green Building Council is pleased to run the "No Paper Day Qatar 2018."
The Campaign aims to:
- Encourage the local community to adopt eco-friendly initiatives geared at reducing waste nationwide.
- and to remind the public that reducing the use of Qatar’s resources not only can improve business efficiency, but help to preserve the environment’s long-term health.
We will collect paper, plastic and metal recyclables. Bring your items to the QGBC VILLA on 8,9, and 10 April between 7 am and 7 pm. You can find us HERE.
HOW TO PARTICIPATE
- Register your participation by completing the form HERE
- Start Today by informing your staff about the campaign
- Facilitate and ask them to collect paper, plastic and metal aside
- Provide collection points for your staff
- Bring all the recyclables to the QGBC villa on one of these days: 8, 9 or 10 April 2018.
- Contact QGBC on firstname.lastname@example.org to organize a brief sustainability training session for your employees between 8th and 11th April 2018.
BENEFITS OF PARTICIPATION
- For Your Employees, it means raising awareness towards waste and the importance of reducing and recycling.
- Company logo added to the campaign banner on website
- Company logo added to the campaign e-shots
- Mentions on social media
- Company executives to join us at the campaign appreciation event on Thursday 12 April 2018 to celebrate.