Green Building Implementation Series "Evening Sessions"
By: Hamoda Youssef, Head of Communications, Qatar Green Building Council
4 Sessions on NEW DATES TBD
Timing: 06:00 pm – 09:00 pm each session
This workshop will review the technical requirements for establishing a green building, using the LEED v4 Building Design and Construction rating systems (BD+C) as reference. The workshop will cover each credit category, touch on every prerequisite and credit, and highlight differences specific to project type adaptations.
The workshop will provide essential knowledge for successful implementation of the rating systems by learning credit intents, key concepts, requirements, strategies, referenced standards and synergies within all credit categories.
Each Session cover diiferent topics as shown below:
Fees per Session:
- Identify the intent, requirements, and strategies for success with LEED v4 credits in the Building Design and Construction rating systems
- Identify strategies between credits both within and between credit categories
- Plan for key considerations and requirements for LEED documentation
- Recognize how credit requirements lead to higher performing buildings and market transformation
- QGBC Member: 400 QR
- Non Members: 450 QR
Attend ALL sessions for:
Fees are inclusive of post workshop handouts.
- 200 QR discount
- Online LEED AP BD+C Sample exams
Click here to Register